Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ode to fall

It is late. Too late to start writing a blog but I feel that I might shrivel up if I don’t get a least a thought or two out there.

So I’ve been thinking about Fall lately, wonderful, blissful, beautiful Fall. Did I mention it’s my favorite time of the year? Any day now I will find myself searching for my “October Road” CD. I’ll spend the next few weeks driving around North Florida hoping to spot a Maple tree or something, listening to James Taylor. I’ve been missing that guy.

I’m glad it’s that time of year again.

3 comments:

Beth Brawley Taylor said...

Hooray for Fall!! It is my favorite season, too.

Erica said...

Mine too. Yesterday I went for a walk and it was so cool and fall-like. The dry leaves were skittering along the roadside behind the cars and I saw patches of red and orange in some of the trees. This is one good thing about moving to TN, I guess. Loveliness.

Oh yeah, I have a blog now. :)It's http://ewatersorz.blogspot.com/

Bill Miller said...

Rachel, I don't want to over-simplify things, but you're too smart and too talented to ever shrivel. No worries (and by that, I mean turn all major concerns over to God and let Him worry about them).